Receive Personalized Care
Optimize Male & Female Fertility
Get Pregnant and Stay Pregnant
Right now you’re
struggling, trying to do it all.
- You’ve been overworked, overstressed, and now you’re over it (and your hormones are too!).
- Debilitating PMS, crippling menstrual cramps, irregular periods, weight gain, extreme fatigue, uncomfortable bloating, and brain fog are just the tip of the iceberg of your symptoms.
- You’ve been putting your own health on the back burner while you steadily care for everyone around you. But you realize YOUR health AND YOUR FUTURE BABY need to be a priority.
Are you ready to feel EMPOWERED & take CONTROL of your hormones, health, and life so that you can have the family of your dreams?Let's talk!
What our clients have said about us...
“When my husband and I first met with Aumatma a year and a half ago, we struggled with multiple miscarriages and didn't have that much hope conceiving….now I am 24 weeks pregnant and we’re expecting our first baby boy. I highly recommend Aumatma for any fertility issues and #ttcjourney.”
“Working with you has felt the most clear and aligned; the way you approach things just feels right....Aum has such a warm personality. She always has a smile on her face. She is honest even if it is about something that you really don't want to hear. Because she is so genuine in her care you know it is for your good. Aumatma is wonderful!"
“Aumatma was great! She didn’t push her plan on me but rather we talked through what I was comfortable with and not. Then we came up with a final plan together. After several weeks on the plan, I started to sleep better and had much more energy. My skin was doing better and clearing up from the redness I was experiencing. Then more importantly I easily got pregnant with now my beautiful 2 month old baby girl.”
- Are you struggling with fertility while having succeeded with everything else in life?
- Already tried all the options given to you?
- Do you research like crazy and still don't know why you're not getting pregnant?
- Do you take a hundred supplements but not sure if they are right for you? And.... sheesh, wondering why you're still not pregnant?
- You don't have time to waste because you're a busy successful professional and the clock is ticking?
- You don't want a cookie-cutter approach --> it better be customized to you and your partner, if it's going to get results?
If you answered yes to 2 or more of the above,
YOU ARE IN THE RIGHT PLACE.
When you work with us you get:
~ A proven model and system perfected over 15 years of supporting REAL people!
~ An experienced team who has helped 1000s of couples to conceive
~ A bio-individualized approach to your fertility... one size doesn't fit all!
~ A true partner on your fertility journey, who understands YOUWhat are you waiting for? Let's talk!
Helen Wren is a nutritionist and she has trained in Dr. Aumatma's Practitioner Training program-- so she is highly specialized in Fertility and will be able to support you fully.
She is a functional nutritional therapist and became interested in holistic health after her very own health journey which led her to the practitioner's program of Dr. Aumatma and specializing in fertility.
Dr. Aumatma is a double board-certified Naturopathic Doctor & Endocrinologist, in practice for close to 15 years. She specializes in fertility and is the best-selling author of two books: "Fertility Secrets: What Your Doctor Didn't Tell You About Baby-Making” and “(In)Fertility: Struggles, Secrets, & Successes” Dr. Aumatma was awarded the “Best Naturopathic Medicine Doctor″ award locally in 2015 & 2020 and recognized as a top “Women In Medicine” Doctor in 2020 & 2021. Dr. Aumatma is also the Creator of Fertile Foundations™ supplements, a line of research-driven nutrients to support your fertility journey and the Host of the Egg Meets Sperm podcast.
In addition to supporting couples through individualized care in person and long distance, Dr. Aumatma also trains practitioners who want to specialize in fertility. She has been featured as the holistic fertility expert on ABC, FOX, CBS, KTLA, MindBodyGreen, The Bump, etc., along with being interviewed for countless podcasts on topics of fertility, pregnancy, and postpartum health.
Sarah is a graduate Bachelor in Molecular Biology and tried out the field of Public Health and clinical herbalism before deciding to return to the most hands-on field of healing: massage therapy. She completed Nutritional Therapy Practitioner training, and shortly after became a mother, after nearly four years of trying. She has a certificate as a Community Herbalist from the Vermont Center for Integrative Herbalism, a certificate in Women’s Hormone Health, from the Menstrual Health Institute, and a Functional Supplement Specialist certificate from the Supplement Academy.
And most recently, she has been a Fertile Foundations Certified Practitioner from the Holistic Fertility Institute! In a beautiful full-circle loop, Sarah is now a coach within Holistic Fertility Institute, where she guides clients in the same transformative process she underwent.